Friday, June 20, 2014

Who needs a paddle? Imagine That!

There's only one more full week in the month of June.  It's hard to believe.   I was so organized at the beginning of the month, with one list of challenge cards I needed to make and another of birthday and anniversary cards I needed to send.  I don't want to post any cards that I haven't sent yet.   But I don't want to miss any challenge deadlines either.   This card, using digis from the Imagine That! Poolside Penguins set, is for Imagine That's June Progressive Challenge  and isn't specifically intended for anyone.  That makes it safe to post.  It will go in either the Send a Smile 4 Kids box or the Operation Write Home box.

While I'm at it, I'll also enter this cool bird in the following challenges:
Creative Corner Challenge - Summertime
Delightful Challenges - Hello Friend
Jellypark Friday Challenge - Seaside
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #326 - By the Sea

That's all for today.  Tomorrow I'll be Guest Designing for the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog.


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little guy! Thank you for playing with us at Jellypark Friends!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Debi,
    eine sehr schöne Karte hast du gestaltet, Da bekommt man Lust auf Urlaub. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.