Friday, October 23, 2015

Combining Stash Items

Ever since I first saw the Paper Sweeties October Inspiration Challenge, I knew I wanted to play.  And for 3 weeks now I have been mulling it over in my head, looking at the inspiration photo and colors again and again, and collecting items from my stash to combine for a card.  Then I saw this week's My Favorite Things Sketch and the pieces started to fit. 
Tag die cut is from Paper Sweeties; sentiment stamp is CTMH
Challenges:
Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge - October 2015
 papersweeties-inspiration#36
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #251 -
 
Stampin Royalty Challenge #300 - Picture Inspiration
 
House of Cards Challenge - Add Texture and/or Color Challenge
Use Your Stuff Challenge #196 - Thankful
Vintage Stamping Challenge #37 - Use a die
Card and Scrap Challenge #105 - Vintage or Shabby Chic
Sparkles Forum Challenge #73 - Pearls and Lace

12 comments:

  1. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great layers and textures and I love how you co-ordinated all the different sketches and challenges to this card. Great job! Thanks for entering my challenge this week at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty, Debi! LOVE the Stitched Tag you used from our shop!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Sweeties October challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous debi! Love this so much. All of your collected items came together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO stunning! I LOVE the amazing textures you've added here! They are so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards and Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Your right it fits in perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super creation for our theme this month Debi and so much lovely texture, many thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous !
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges and good luck
    MARYVONNE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning! I love the beautiful skeleton leaf and lace. Thanks so much for joining us in the October Paper Sweeties Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A cornucopia of fall goodness here on your card! :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful mix of the different elements and textures! I love the warm earth tones. Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card with so much lovely texture! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards. Barbara (HOC DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.