Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Nest Building with Sami Stamps

Yesterday was spent boxing up all the Mother's Day cards I have been making.  Earlier today I mailed them off to Send A Smile 4 Kids.  And, what did I just finish doing?  Making another Mother's Day Card.  But, I noticed I could still enter the current Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge, and one of the sponsors is Sami Stamps.  I checked my Sami Stamps digi file and found a wonderful Birdie Hearts digi.  Then a sentiment popped into my head.  Before I knew it, I had made another Mother's Day card.  (I'll set it aside for next year's box.) Sure was a lot more fun than scrubbing the shower!
(Notice I've used die cuts.  That's the theme for this week's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.  Scroll down for more info and my DT card.)

Today's Challenges:
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - For Moms or Special Females from the Kids
Passion for Promarkers Week 341 - Bingo (center column: ribbon, image, sentiment)
I used Letreset Promarkers Gold O555 and Red R666. 

Lisa's bingo board


Gee, I don't think I have enough time now to get that shower scrubbed before we leave for my grandson's baseball game.  As Scarlett would say, "tomorrow is another day".

5 comments:

  1. Lovely little birdie! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon...

    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little birdie card, Debi and pretty die cut too. Thanks for playing along with my Bingo board over at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little birdy. Thanks for taking part in our Paperminutes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Debi.Fab bright colours and I love the sweet bird.
    Thanks for joining us this week at the Passion For Promarkers Challenge ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at Lemon Shortbread.
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.