Monday, March 27, 2017

Making do on Mojo Monday

Today's Mojo Monday card required a bit of resourcefulness, as I was only using materials within arm's reach.

Using things close at hand was not a blog challenge but, rather, a personal challenge.
Please, allow me to explain.
 
After a little misstep Friday evening, I find myself with a very swollen and colorful left foot.  Forced to navigate with a pair of crutches,  I prefer to stay in one place as long as possible.   This is why my Mojo Monday card contains only items that did not require crutching around.
Mother's Day stamp is from CTMH.  Decoupage image and matching papers were a magazine freebie.
 
You may also see a few similarities between the card and my present circumstances.  Notice the little deer is holding up his left foot.  I can totally relate to that.  And the colors in the card, purples, green, and yellow, reflect the colors of my foot.  I have not, however, had any cute little squirrels bring me flowers.
Thankfully, my DH is filling my tea cup on a regular basis.

Challenges:
 
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #232 - Mother's Day/Female
My Time to Craft Challenge #342 - Woodland Animals or Easter
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - Spring into Spring



 Stop back tomorrow to see a card with lots of 
sparkle

8 comments:

  1. Ouch! Sorry to hear about your foot. Praying you heal quickly. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card such a sweet image and beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for joining us at OLLCB.
    I hope you soon feel better, it must be very painful Debi.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Debi !
    Thank you for joining the Come and Get It Challenge this week.
    Good luck !
    Jessica DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. You poor thing, sorry to hear about the foot and hope the problem gets better soon however you still have your sense of humour and this is a gorgeous card. Many thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love the image and the layers you created. Thank you for joining in at the OLLCB,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! The image is gorgeous and so is your colouring! I hope your foot is much better by now!!! Thank you for joining our "Spring into Spring" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a great day, Maike DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.