Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday Mojo Card

You don't often find me posting a Mojo Monday Card on a Saturday.  I generally take care of that first thing on a Monday.  But, 
occasionally,
 when it's a contest week,
 I might use the sketch multiple times.  
And today I need a card for a friend who's had a bad break, 
quite literally. 




That's it for today.  I'm off to find the perfect yarn for a baby layette.  
The mother is expecting a baby girl and doesn't want pink stuff.  What's wrong with pink? 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is too funny! I just made a card using the identical flowers from the Hello Lovely pack for a friend who had emergency surgery. I didn't see yours until I went to post my link. They are now sitting side-by-side like a couple of twins. LOVE it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the pretty papers and teeny little flowers. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday on Saturday! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.