Sunday, March 19, 2017

Goofy Cat Birthday Card

This digi image from Bugaboo Stamps is called
 I think he makes quite an adorable goofy birthday cat, too!

Challenges:
Catch the Bug March Bingo Challenge - Twine, Green and Stripes (bottom row)
 
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Animal Cards 4 Kids 
Crafty Catz Challenge #182 - Anything Goes with twist: touch of pink
Show Us Your Pussies Cat Challenge # 16- St, Catrick's Day (I've used green) 
Come and Get It Challenge - Anything Goes 
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #231 - Anything Goes
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #54 - Anything Goes


Well, now what trouble should I get into next?  I've already made 2 pounds of meatballs for in the freezer, and 2 pans of lasagna, one for dinner and the other is in the freezer. 

I can't wait to show you the adorable baby sweater I'm crocheting.  It just needs the neck edging and then I'll start the hat.  Can't decide if I want to make the booties, too.  I don't think today's young mothers use them.  Feedback?

See you tomorrow for Mojo Monday! 

5 comments:

  1. I love it! He does make a great goofy Birthday Cat! Thank you for sharing! I would love to share my crafty projects with you, too! If you would like to take a look, they can be found at TheCraftyCritter.com
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - what a super card. This really made me smile. I love Goofy Cat and I think he is purr-fect for a Birthday.
    Loving the sound of your meatballs and lasagna.... I'll be right over :-D
    Thank you fur purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card,love your cat, thanks for joining the crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a darling card and as a cat lover (for all my life) I have to say this definitely brings a smile to my face. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for joining in our March Bingo Challenge! I love your project! I hope you will join us again very soon! Thanks for choosing Bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.