Thursday, April 27, 2017

Imagine That! Stamps Thursday Inspiration

Freda's Flower Basket by Imagine That! Stamps has everything you might need to create a very lovely card. 
 
It just so happened that I needed a birthday card this week, but wouldn't this make a wonderful Mother's Day card?  

 And, here's a time saving hint:  I created a document file with everything I needed to make this card; the pre-colored basket of flowers with the butterfly; an extra butterfly; a few extra flowers; the sentiment, and 3 pieces of the designer papers in the sizes I needed.  Anytime I want to make another card like this, I can just open that file and hit the print button.

I wanted to add a little blingy stick pin to the bow, because the card is for an individual who collects old hat pins.  There is an envelope with about a half dozen of them somewhere in my stash.  But do you think I could find them?  Of course not!
I need a time saving hint for finding stuff when I need it.  Now that the card has been mailed, I'm sure those stick pins will turn up in a very logical place .

 MAIN BLOG
 For more inspiration and creative examples of cards and projects using Imagine That! Stamps, check out the Imagine That! Creative Playground Blog
 the 
Join our FB GROUP! 
and the
 where there are samples with every available set of stamps.
Shop Our Digis!



Challenges I am entering today:
Craft-Dee Bowz April Challenge - Anything Goes with a handmade bow
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Use something digital


Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Debi!! Love your arrangement - so pretty. ♥Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card. great use of all the elements. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card... Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge:)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.