For some reason my Mojo Monday card did not go together as easily as usual. First, I couldn't find the digi images I printed yesterday to use today. That will teach me to "tidy" up! After uncovering the images, I used markers to color them, followed by my normal fussy cutting of the second copy for popping purposes. Deciding the flowers could use a bit of sparkle, I picked up the Wink of Stella pen and started applying it. I didn't understand why it was turning my pink flowers orange until I realized I was using gold instead of clear. It actually took almost 3 hours to make this card because I had issues with the flowers and the velum die cuts and the ribbon.....
|Flowers at the bottom are from the same image, just sized differently.|
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #155 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #177- Add some ribbon or lace
QKR Stampede Challenge #239 - Anything Goes w/ optional flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #161 - Flowers
Mojo Monday Challenge #493 - Sketch
Catch the Bug April Bingo Challenge - I used the first column: die, bugaboo image, ribbon.
As my great-granddaughter climbed onto the bunny's lap at the mall on Saturday, I snapped this picture.
Sure is an improvement over this one.
At least the bunny isn't quite as creepy!
Thanks for stopping by!