Monday, April 3, 2017

Mojo Get Well Card

My Mojo Monday card is finished and ready to post.  

 But, I just can't get my mind off a phone call I received a bit ago. 
Please, bear with me while I vent on behalf of my friend.
She went to her credit union to arrange for automatic payment of one of her credit card bills.  The girl asked if she wanted the minimum paid each month.  My friend replied no, she wanted the full balance paid.  So, the bank sent the full balance in her checking account to the credit card company!
 Now my friend has no money in her account, checks are bouncing, her other automatic payments have not been paid, and she is incurring fees everywhere!
I am glad I have no money at that bank!

OK now.  Deep cleansing breath!  
and another for poor (no pun intended) Ewa! 

Today, I turned the Mojo Monday Sketch on it's side to make this get well card.
front

inside

The inside sentiment is from Our Daily Bread.

Papers, bling and ribbon are all CTMH products.
I also used several dies and embossing folders.

Challenges:
 
 
Thanks for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for saying hi.