Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Great Impressions Stamps Wednesday Inspiration


The other day my DH said he needed a card for a friend who had just been moved to a facility for rehab after an unfortunate accident caused him to have a stroke.  I told him about the new Great Impression Stamps I had, Beary Wet (F608) and  Spin Cycle (E867) , but questioned if they would be suitable for a man.  My DH said he had no doubt that I could make a "guy card" with the stamps.  Of course, I had to give it a try.  

How'd I do? 

Then, just for fun, I made a locking joy fold feminine version, too.
Instead of red and brown, I switched to bright pink and brown.
See how the bottom corner of the image locks the card shut when tucked under the flower?





You still have a week to enter the
with your Feminine cards.



I am going to enter the following challenges: 
Crafting with Dragonfies Challenge #81 - Animals
Through the Craft Room Door Week of 5/23 - Always Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #42 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Anything Goes
The House That Stamps Built Challenge M2417 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge #342 - Anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. Both so very pretty! That bear is just too cute! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built! Both cards are adorable! I have these Stamps, and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!! I think you did an awesome job with the masculine card. It's amazing how a stamp can be perfect for both men and women. And this one definitely does that! Love both of them. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! I love the sentiment too....made me smile. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and nice fold, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card and great fold as well. This is a stamp that will get a lot of use. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both look fab and such fun fold as well. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.