Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards: Day 15

Today is Wednesday.  It is also the fifteenth day of the 6th annual Month of Holiday Cards Challenge at Beccy's Place.  
The challenge for today is to use something beginning with the letter "M". 
 I used markers to color the mistletoe, a Beccy's Place digital image.
The banner, sentiment and bird are CTMH stamps.

Challenges:
I Love ProMarkers Challenge #372 - Anything Goes (I didn't have a green that I liked so I used an Emerald marker and then went over it with Gold.)
The Paper Shelter Challenge #362 - Christmas is Coming
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes


I hope you're enjoying all the alphabet cards.
It's a fun challenge to play. 

6 comments:

  1. A lovely card, and what a fun way to make sure you use your promarkers too :) I do love combining different colours, and using Promarkers over other pens, just to see what effects you get.

    Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card Debi. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring Debi, love the little hint of glitter on those berries. I also like the "Christmas Kisses" sentiment with the sweet little bird. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love that image!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty festive card Debi. Thanks for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the festive DP used to frame the mistletoe sprig.
    Thanks for linking up at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.