Friday, November 30, 2018

Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards Day 30

This is my final card for the 6th Annual Month of Holiday Cards Challenge at Beccy's Place.
Yesterday, I bought the postage stamps to mail all my cards.


The final theme is Do What You Love
I love using digi images, fussy cutting, embossing and ribbons.

Congratulations, Beccy!  You have exceeded last year's entries by over 100 cards.  
Thank You, Beccy! You have faithfully visited my blog and left kind comments about each and every card I entered and, I imagine, everyone else's cards, too.

Merry Christmas, Beccy! 
and may you have a Happy New Year!


 

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Debi, and thank you for playing along all month. I've absolutely enjoyed visiting everyone's blog to see what they've been creating, it leaves me feeling totally inspired!
    Love your card, the red and green mirror card is awesome and gives your project a gorgeous shine. I like the embossing folder you chose for the background, it's a fabulous pattern. The strip of holly ribbon along the bottom is awesome too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.