Sunday, November 18, 2018

Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards: Day 19

We are arriving at some of the more difficult letters of the alphabet at Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards Challenge.  
For example, the letter "Q".
Beccy's Quilted Deer digital image is perfect for this challenge.
For my first card, I paired the precolored image with a quilted embossing folder for a quick and easy card.




For my second card, I paired the same image with a quilted die. 

  
 This second card was inspired by one I saw on the
I have never been quite sure what to do with pieced quilts.  They are usually square and if you are not making a square card you have that empty space....  But I liked the way the Farmhouse Memories card had a collection of instruments in one corner, just partially covering the quilt.

Challenges:
SheepSki Designs Challenge #20 - Anything Christmas
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes 4 Kids


 

6 comments:

  1. Two fabulous card Debi, well done on getting through the "Q" prompt... it's not an easy one. I really love the embossing folder you used with your first card, it's a great pattern. I don't have any quieted card dies Debi, but I should probably think about investing in some. I love how it looks on your card.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deine Karte ist total genial. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei der Sweet Stampers Challenge. LG Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - those little reindeer are adorable! Love both of your cards! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute cards! Thank you so much for joining our Embossing Challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this month and I do hope you'll join us again soon, Love Jacky x
    Sparkles Xmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, love the deer, so cute and warm and so are your cards, pretty embossing on the first card. Thank you for joining Sheepski Designs November challenge, I hope you'll join us again this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.