Monday, April 8, 2019

Double Trouble Challenge #25 Card 2 & Mojo Monday #513

The last time I made a card for Mojo Monday was June 5, 2017.  That was sketch #500.  Apparently, Julee Tilman has resumed designing her wonderful sketches and is sharing them every other week on her Poetic Artistry blog.  Looks like I've missed 12 sketches, so I have some catching up to do.  But, I've never seen a Julee Tilman sketch I didn't like and couldn't wait to try.

Today I've used Mojo Monday Sketch #513 as my inspiration for my second Double Trouble Challenge card.

 
 I had stamped, colored and die cut a little owl to use on this card, but it was too big.  Instead I just fussy cut one from the dp and popped it right over an owl which had been decapitated when I sized the paper. 
That was the start of my second card of the day.
(I'm really supposed to be working on my income tax forms.)
 I was going to follow the Mojo Monday Sketch for this card, too.  But I didn't want to cover up the cute little fence with the rectangular layer.  I made the layer.  And then just decided not to use it.....on this card.

I used it on this card, instead.

Challenges:
Double Trouble Challenge #25 - wood, woodland creatures, Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 
  
Allsorts Challenge week #514 - Sentiment in Focus
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Include an Animal
Addicted to Stamps Challenge # 173- Lots of Layers (Papers, my choice, or Stamps)
Pile It On Challenge #153 - Lots of Layers


9 comments:

  1. Three super cards, great papers and images, lovely colours and images.
    Thank you for joining our "Sentiment in Focus' challenge this week at Allsorrts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these owls - what great cards. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice assortment of cards...love them all. I'm hoping in the future inlinkz that you can select more than one image from a post because you have two here that meet the requirement of Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations. Thanks again for sharing these with Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the little fox images!
    Thanks for participating in the Dare 2B Artzy April Challenge! -Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and lovely cards!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of those cards! Thank you for joining us this week over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards. Thank you for sharing it with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun cards! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very cute card with those sweet animals.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.