Saturday, April 27, 2019

Fabric fancy fold cards

This past Thursday I spent the morning in Paradise.
Quite literally, I was in Paradise, PA.
That is the location of Farmhouse Memories, an old farmhouse filled with fabrics and card and scrapbooking supplies.
It was my first time taking a card class there, and I thoroughly enjoyed the class and a bit of shopping afterwards.
Here are photos of the two cards we made:
This is a vertical joy fold card using fabric flowers.

The bottom multicolored panel is fabric, too.

Good thing I like fussy cutting!  The rose buds were pretty small.  But check out the next card....

This is a box card.  All the frogs, butterflies and flowers were cut from fabric.

Back of card.

Here you can see the layers inside the box.

There are more pictures here on the Farmhouse Memories blog.

And here's a simple birthday card I put together yesterday, here at home, using a few scraps.

The Happy Birthday die is from MFT; the glitter "2U" were cut on the cricut. 
The kitty with cake was a freebie stamp from a magazine.

Challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #225 - Birthday Sentiment


And while I have time to post, 
I'll share this Thank You card with you, too. 
(The stitched rectangle dies used are from ODBD)
 My friend had a box of stamps she was giving away and she let me go through them.  Of course I saved this hat stamp!  As a member of the Red Hat Society,  I'll enjoy using it.


Challenges:
Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #417 - Red Hat Society Day; use red and/or purple 
Allsorts Challenge Week 517 - Mother's Day or Feminine 
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #95 - Ribbon or Lace Trim

 

 

16 comments:

  1. Your card looks great with the pretty hat stamp! I enjoy time spent with my Red Hat Sister. I am sure you do too! Thank you for your visit and comment at my blog!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamp and the purple and red colors. TY for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My you have been busy making all these lovely cards, many thanks for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pretty red rat card! Thank you for playing in my Ribbon challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Debi, these are all so impressive! The florals are gorgeous but that frog box is amazing!!! How cool that the images are from fabric, they are gorgeous! And you know I love the kitty card too! Very cute! Also love your Red Hat Society card - I saw that challenge and thought of you. What a fun class you attended! I enjoyed seeing all of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An unusual hat stamp. It has made a great card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really super stamp and glorious colours, a set of really lovely cards.
    Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous birthday card full of texture, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards and designs, I love the colors on your last card! Thanks so much for joining us about at Cardz for Galz.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and lovely creations.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely selection of cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. That box card is incredible and I cant' get over the fact that some of it is fabric! WOW!! Then your kitty cake card is adorable too! So happy to have you in our gallery at Seize the Birthday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your projects are all fabulous! I love the fabric. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful projects, Thank you for play with us at Pink Gems Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.