Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #708

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches

 Here is the sketch for this week:


This Father's Day/Dad birthday card will make a nice addition to my Send a Smile 4 Kids box, which I better get in the mail soon!

The stamps are from Stampin' Up and the die cut borders are MFT.  I fussy cut the three letters.


I can't wait to visit your blogs and see what you do with this sketch!
 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

4 comments:

  1. Debi this card is so cool, the pattern and texture just work and I love your large dad. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those textures and patterns. The big letters are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the huge "DAD"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Dad card! Great pattern and texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.