Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #709

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches
 
 
 Here is the sketch for this week:
 
Here are my cards for this week:
I started out making a fancy fold birthday card for my mother.
 

 

And then I made a these, too.



 
 
I'm hoping that my cards will inspire you to come join the challenge.
 
 
I can't wait to visit your blogs and see what you do with this sketch!
 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.
 

5 comments:

  1. I could not love your mom's card more it is so wonderful she will certainly treasure it!! All your cards are great you were sure busy! Unlike me this week, well busy but not having crafty funl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set of cards Debi, thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - you're fancy fold card blew me away. Totally phenomenal! But then you made 2 more beauties! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful, but I really love your mom's card!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fancy fold card especially. The pretty florals, the touch of lace, and the die cut rose are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.