Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Double Trouble

Hello, all you crafty people!

 

Today I want to share a card that I made for the current challenge at Double Trouble.   The theme for Challenge #148 is  "Any Way You Punch It".  

 

I've used dies for my card for Trouble Maker.  Twisted Sister would like to see farm animals on the cards this week.  Naturally, my mind went to sheep since there is a sheep farm very close to us.  And finally, the challenge partner this week is I Spy With My Little Eye  something on or from a farm. 

 New Challenge Starting March 15th!!

Christmas cards are my current focus.  

How do you like this one?


Thanks for stopping by my blog.



6 comments:

  1. A really wonderful farm themed card, love the sheep and what a great design! Thanks so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, such an unusual holiday card! Love that wooly background you chose for your sheep!! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant farm themed Christmas card. Thanks so much for sharing at Ellie's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge - Something on a Farm
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the textured background for your focal point and farm scene and the sheep and how you incorporated it into a Holiday card... beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and I Spy With My Little Eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet idea to turn this into a holiday card, Debi! Great texture, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #148. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute country Christmas card! I really love the framed barn as the background. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.