Friday, September 15, 2023

Waiting for the glue to dry....

There is just one card left to put into the box of cards that is headed to Send A Smile 4 Kids and I'm waiting for the Liquid Glass (CTMH product) to dry on the balloons.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a couple cards with you.

A few weeks ago, I made an A2 card similar to this one for the little boy next door.   I should have made 2 right then, because there is another very special young man celebrating his birthday today.  Of course, I didn't think of that then.  So here is the special birthday card I made for Leif.



I had just a small piece of the background leftover which I used to make this:


I thought I'd take a quick  picture of the card that is drying to share with you, too.

This is a digital image from Bugaboo Stamps.

The gloss on the balloons is finally dry, so I am off to the Post Office....

 

 

 As soon as I enter these challenges:

AAABirthday Card Challenges Game #53 - Animals

 

and 

Just Add Ink Challenge #670 - Just add Wildlife 

 


Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Great cards Debi! Your wildlife slider is such a fun take on this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... that alligator/crocodile just made me laugh. So cute. Thank you for sharing your work on the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card Debi. The crocodile slider is awesome and I'm sure Leif will go nuts when he sees it. Great papers and love the sub-sentiment lol! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Birthday challenge the month. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.