Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #723

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
 
Here is the sketch for this week:

Later this month, my older brother will be receiving this card, based on today's sketch.

(Papers are from CTMH; stamps are from SU)

 
The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

     
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you
.
 
 


Challenges I am entering:
I Spy With My Little Eye Challenge #6 - Something for Boys or Men 



 

Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

  1. Great fun card Debi - love the image with the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining in with this month's "I Spy With My Little Eye" Challenge on the theme "For Boys/Men".
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great sketch and makes a perfect masculine card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi, I love that goat- such attitude. Your card is terrific! Thanks for taking part in The Paper Players Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This goat and the punny sentiment always makes me smile Debi - so fun! Thanks for playing along with my theme over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, Debi! The little goat just makes me smile. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun masculine birthday card. That goat is just cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a GREAT brother card lol!!! Someday I want to be like you and combine some challenges---you are so good at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fun birthday card! Happy birthday to your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol. Fun card. Thank you for sharing your work on the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card Debi. The image is super cute and the sentiment is just perfect. Gorgeous papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Birthday challenge the month. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.