Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I might be sleep deprived but.....

I'm not too tired to make cards!!!

Yes, my grandsons started chattering in their bedroom about 6am yesterday morning.  Not long after, I heard the pitter patter of little feet and saw two little heads peeking around my bedroom door.  Time for Nana to get up. 

And after their parents picked them up, instead of catching a little nap, I made a few cards.  I must admit I got some of my inspiration from the CTMH January SOTM blog hop.  This month's stamp set is gorgeous and I can't wait to order it.  In the meantime, I made these cards with stamps I had on hand.

I am entering the card above in The Sweet Stampin' Seeing Double Challenge.



3 comments:

  1. Debi, a GREAT idea using the open images in your customized designer paper! Wow! I had not thought of doing that. You've totally inspired me. Thank you! These are a lovely card set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. śliczna praca, nie mogę się napatrzeć!
    Najlepszego w Nowym Roku

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.