Saturday, September 20, 2014

Now this is a conglomeration!

Check out all the things I removed from my messy crafting table, just by making this one card:
  • 1 piece of glossy cardbase.
  • 1 strip of card stock  8x2.5 (cut in half and pieced in the middle)
  • 1 piece of burlap I had previously cut but decided not to use
  • 1 piece of glossy paper that I had stamped with multiple stamp pads, spritzed with water, blotted and let dry hoping I could use it for something else but it didn't look right.  So I die cut a leaf out of it for future use and used the negative after mounting it on
  • 1 leftover piece of orange CS which turned out to be the perfect size to mat the negative
  • 1 piece of text weight kraft on which I stamped the CTMH turkey with Versa Mark and embossed it with SNS antiquities EP that I got out to use on yesterday's card
  • 1 already punched kraft paper circle, also stamped first the design in ink and then the sentiment with VM and heat embossed.
My tidying up is moving right along!

I may get back to tidying after entering this card in a few challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe 194 - My Style (is to use everything and anything at hand)
QKR Stampede Challenge # 105 - Fall Colors
Simply Create Too Challenge #70 - Fall/Autumn
Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge - All Creatures Big and Small (turkey)
Crafting for All Seasons Challenge #86 - Colors of Autumn


6 comments:

  1. This is incredible, Debi! I love the design and how creative you've been in using the die cuts. The turkey inside the leaf is marvelous. I wish I had that kind of creativity. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are SO creative! What a great idea to use all the spare "parts" we all have laying around on our craft desks! And you ended up with a great card as well! Thanks for joining us this week at the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are SO creative! What a great idea to use all the spare "parts" we all have laying around on our craft desks! And you ended up with a great card as well! Thanks for joining us this week at the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous fall card!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable creation with adorable autumn colours...thanks so much for joining in our challenge of 'colours of autumn' and good luck in the draw...
    ♥aNNie
    {Crafting For All Seasons DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.