- 1 piece of glossy cardbase.
- 1 strip of card stock 8x2.5 (cut in half and pieced in the middle)
- 1 piece of burlap I had previously cut but decided not to use
- 1 piece of glossy paper that I had stamped with multiple stamp pads, spritzed with water, blotted and let dry hoping I could use it for something else but it didn't look right. So I die cut a leaf out of it for future use and used the negative after mounting it on
- 1 leftover piece of orange CS which turned out to be the perfect size to mat the negative
- 1 piece of text weight kraft on which I stamped the CTMH turkey with Versa Mark and embossed it with SNS antiquities EP that I got out to use on yesterday's card
- 1 already punched kraft paper circle, also stamped first the design in ink and then the sentiment with VM and heat embossed.
I may get back to tidying after entering this card in a few challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe 194 - My Style (is to use everything and anything at hand)
QKR Stampede Challenge # 105 - Fall Colors
Simply Create Too Challenge #70 - Fall/Autumn
Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge - All Creatures Big and Small (turkey)
Crafting for All Seasons Challenge #86 - Colors of Autumn