Friday, September 12, 2014

Dog Wash

I was so busy today giving my house a good cleaning that I almost forgot to post this card I made for The Pitter Patter of Little Paws Challenge at Scribbles Designs.


The digi image was a freebie (thank you!) from Scribbles Designs called Dog Wash.   
(I'm a bit disappointed that my gray marker looks more green in the photo.)

I am also entering this in:
Scribbles Designs Challenge #20 - Animal Planet
Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge - All Creatures Big or Small
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #338 - Too Cute!
2 Cute Ink Challenge #114 - Anything Goes



Tomorrow is Joyce's Christmas Card Extravaganza.  I'm sure I'll have some wonderful cards to show you.

6 comments:

  1. SO glad you got it posted and entered, Debi. This is delightful and it would have been sad to miss out on it. :-D Loving the CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love the bubbles coming out of the bath.
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink and I hope you'll be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Pea Stampers. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you had the opportunity to post your card on time. It turned out so cute. I really like your layout too. I have a card I'm posting tomorrow using washi tape and it is my first time working with it. I really like the way you used the tape on yours.

    Thank you so much for participating in our special Pitter Patter of Little Paws challenge and I am glad to see that you also linked up to the Animal Planet challenge as well. Good luck in both draws!

    Lisa D., SD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love what you did with the soap bubbles. Thanks for joining the Animal challenge at Scribbles Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at both of our challenges at Scribbles Designs....

    I love what you've done with the image...

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.