Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Chaos at Catch the Bug

 Bugaboo's Second Annual Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug is in full swing.  Here is my card for Sunday's sketch challenge:
(I've used Ava Christmas the Mistletoe Fairy Digi Image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.)    

Here's the challenge sketch I followed:
christmas ch sketch


I'll also enter this card in these challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Christmas
Cuttlebug Mania Challenge - Anything Christmas (I've used a cuttlebug embossing machine with a Cuttlebug EF.)
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
Just Inspirational Challenges - Anything with Wings
Paperminutes Challenge #251 - Upcycling (The green paper with the pine branch was actually a holiday advertisement from Dick's Sporting Goods Store.  I probably won't use the discount coupons that were attached, but the paper came in handy.)
Shopping Our Stash Challenge #180 - Favorite Technique (I've used 2 of my favorites, embossing and using something not necessarily meant for a card, which is the green paper from an ad.  That's how I named my blog.)




8 comments:

  1. I love your take on this sketch, the embossing looks great! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and great take of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at catch the bug for our Christmas chaos challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i *LOVE* all the texture you've worked into your red and green panels--easy to see why you love embossing! & it's great to meet a fellow user of "non-traditional" crafting supplies, as well! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! What a cute image! Fab embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, Debi! Did you know you were a winner over at Just Inspirational? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well first of all, I love your blog name & that you incorporated that exact thing in this card as a favourite! Second of all, this is absolutely precious! Love that little fairy :) So glad you could come play at SOS with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card darling image one of my favorites. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our Christmas Chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossing you've done on this card! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.