Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's almost time!

Making cards for men is often difficult. * If you need some inspiration, all you need to do is visit Cindy Groh's blog, Cre8tive Cindy, and check out her Manly Monday posts.  This week she was kind enough to feature one of my cards.  Thank you, Cindy.
And she's made a wonderful clock card as her own contribution.

Speaking of clocks, by this time tomorrow my house will be in bedlam as my grandchildren tear open gifts in less time than it took to wrap them.  Hopefully the weather will be nicer so we can send them outside with their new pogo sticks.  It is so terribly dreary here today, rain, fog and general yuck!  I delivered Christmas cookies to my neighbors and came home drenched.  I only have a few simple things to wrap, those that the mailman delivered just today.  So I finally have a handle on the holiday.    

*My DH just looked over my shoulder, started reading the post and said "doing anything for men is difficult".
His exact words, I swear!

I came across a card I received last year and decided I could quickly upcycle the image for the current Blue & White challenge at Pumpkin Spice.  All my crafting stuff has been temporarily relocated so I could use the dining room table tomorrow.  I did manage to find enough items, DP, dazzles and ribbons, to make this card.  

I am submitting this card to:
Get Creative Challenges #4 - Blue, White, Silver
Challenge Up Your Life Challenge #4 - Christmas without Christmas Stamps
Fussy & Fancy Challenge - Snowflakes and Ribbon


Break's over, my tea is cold, I must return to last minute preparations.  TTFN

 It would be wonderful if you could stop by the Pumpkin Spice blog and vote for this card, which I entered in their Blue & White challenge.  Thank you!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it's gorgeous, Debi! Fabulous recycle! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just enough time for a quick visit and comment before I head out for next leg of my holiday travels. I love this card, Debi! What a great way to recycle cards you've received. :-D Beautiful color combo and fabulous papers. Wonderful snowflakes. I'll visit again after the New Year when I return home. Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Get Creative and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Debi and do like the upcycle idea:) So happy you joined in the fun snowflakes and ribbon challenge at Fussy and Fancy!! Good luck!!
    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.