Friday, August 7, 2015

S'more Chocolate? Who would say "No"?

One summertime treat I haven't had in ages is s'mores.  There are a lot of new items on the grocery store shelves with the flavor of s'mores.  You can even make them in the microwave now.  But they just aren't the same.  There's just something about the taste you get when the heat from the slightly crispy, almost burnt, gooey marshmallow slowly melts the chocolate bar and squeezes out from between the graham crackers that cannot be duplicated.
And, if that wasn't enough to get you craving a s'more, here's a yummy digital image from Doodle Pantry for you to drool over.
This card is my entry for:
Doodle Pantry Ants in My Pantry Digital Challenge #8- Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude Challenge #6 - Anything Goes 



************ 
After returning home yesterday from a luncheon, I decided to make a quick stop at Joyce's Close to My Heart Open House.  (We leave for vacation tomorrow and I didn't know if I'd get another chance.)  She had a lot of the products from the new catalog on display.  They are fabulous.  I was so happy to see 2 of my very good friends, Laurie and Erin, sitting at the table with Joyce.  That, in itself, made the stop worthwhile!  And, we all got to make a card using the new Zoe paper, the August SOTM, a cut from the new CTMH Artistry cricut cartridge, and the gorgeous new coral shimmer trim.


BTW, Joyce also posted the recipe for the yummy Lemon Zucchini Bread she served at class on Tuesday.  
Soooo Good!
Thanks for doing that, Joyce!

5 comments:

  1. Love your smore card Debi!! It looks so real you can almost taste it :) Very pretty tu card also,I like the orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very cute cards! Gotta love s'mores, right? Have a lovely weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great cards! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I have to admit that I love anything s'mores, but agree that there is nothing like the real thing!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC8!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so delicious! Congrats on winning! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry AIMPDC! I hope you will join us again soon. I am so sorry I was late with my comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.