Friday, June 16, 2017

Catching up

As promised yesterday, today I am posting the cards from our CTMH class this week.  First, I have a Thank You card I made using another one of my new Die-Version dies.
I am a real scrap saver and user, even though I've probably collected enough paper to last my lifetime.  And I often make card fronts to use up my scraps and set them aside for future use.  With the new flower dies, a sizzix die that came with my cuttlebug, and a tiny sentiment from Taylored Expressions, this card is ready for the SAS4K box.

Challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #182 - Bingo (Top row: Pattern Paper, Embossing, Die Cut)
 
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #206 - Patriotic or Thank You
The Crafty Addicts Challenge #37 - Anything Goes with option of summer colors


**********
And here are the cards we made Tuesday at Joyce's class featuring the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month:



The 4th card we made was a last minute creation.  I was so excited about the dies I had won that I cut a dozen "Happy Birthday"s from CTMH fundamental paper (retired, unfortunately), and took them to class intending to just share them with the gals.
But Joyce quickly put on her thinking cap, cut a few frames on her cricut, matched up the die cut with some CTMH paper, and we all made this card.


It's not quite so hot today.  Perhaps I'll pull some weeds.  Heaven knows there are plenty of them!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous collection. Texture, colour and dimension in your thank you card works so well. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovingnall the texture and layers!

    Thanks for joining in with our BINGO challenge over at Aud sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow really interesting background on the first card, great use of scraps. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Martina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card great die, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.