Thursday, June 15, 2017

Running behind

June really snuck up on me.  And so did my friend Laurie's birthday.  She got this card a few days  late, but I sent her a few die cut goodies to make up for my tardiness.
I love this new die I just received from Die-versions, part of an awesome prize I won in a recent Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge.

Challenges I am entering today
Moving Along with the Times Challenge #47 - Embossing (I used dry embossing with 2 different embossing folders.)
Seize the Birthday Challenge - Birthday (I didn't go with the one layer optional topping.)
Southern Girls Challenge #162 - Stuck On You (I used silver shimmer tape for the little banner and 3 tiny flowers) 
Aud Sentiments Challenge #182 - Bingo (I used patterned paper, embossing and a die cut)
 
 Tic Tac Toe Challenge #002 - (I  used embossing, gray and a die cut)


The Crafty Addicts Challenge #37 - Anything Goes with optional die cuts
Everybody Art Challenge #405 - Happy Birthday
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #163- Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Add Sparkle


***********
Yesterday at Joyce's CTMH card class, Joyce mentioned she hadn't seen the cards we made last week on my blog.  I promised I'd get them posted today.  
(Mickey, I'll post the cards we made yesterday tomorrow.) 


 

10 comments:

  1. Great embossing detail for our challenge at MAWTT, and I'm sure your friend will have loved it

    Thank you for joining us

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards, Debi, and so beautifully layered! I especially LOVE the birthday card for your friend! It's lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and layers.

    Thanks for joining us over at Aud Sentiments for our BINGO challenges,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge -- love your card! That die cut is really nice and I love how you incorporated *embossing* in your card for Laurie and TTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely embossing on your gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely embossing on your friends birthday card. Fab diecut sentiment too. Thanks for sharing your lovely cards with us at Southern Girls for our 'Stuck On You' challenge. I love what you did for it. The silver glitter tape is gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that bold birthday diecut! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many wonderful Cards in different styles. Great! Thanks for joining us at EAC. Hugs Michi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely diecut! I also love the extra texture you achieved on the layered flags. I love embossing on patterned paper for an extra "pop". Thanks for playing along with Tic Tac Toe Challenge - hope to see you play with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.