Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Birthday Bash at Bugaboo Day 3

is already on Day 5.

I'm still on Day 3, an ABC Challenge, Anything But a Card. 

For today's Down on the Farm Birthday event, I've made a Thank You which could easily be placed in a cupcake or stick out of a take home goodie bag.


 I printed the Bugaboo digi on glitter paper before coloring. 
Then I die cut it, glued it to the designer die cut, adhered the straw to the back and the banners to the side, and then added another designer die cut to the back to cover the ends. 

 Day 4 is a Bingo Challenge.  
Back to the craft table for me!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea and love the rosette
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a wonderful idea for a treat bag and it's just so adorable. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Down on the Farm Birthday Bash Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.