Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Happy 7th Birthday to Scribbles Designs

Today I am sharing a Penguin themed birthday card made especially for 

COME JOIN US...
I've used 4 digital images from Scribbles Designs:
 #262 Brrryce Party Hat
#260 Brrrnard Party Hat
# 156 Party Favor 
# 61 Happy Birthday 

I double printed the party hats, fussy cut them and popped them over the hats in the printed image.
The party favors were resized, colored, fussy cut and then inserted into a tiny slit in the penguins' beaks.  The sentiment was also fussy cut and glued to the cardstock on which the penguins were printed.  The cake, candles, and cake plate were all die cut.

Hope you like it!  


 

1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome! I love the way you used these fun penguin images from SD! I love the 3d effect with the pp and great colour choice too.
    Thank you so much for playing along with as at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck with your entry! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.