Thursday, January 4, 2024

Numbered Cards

 Every year I make special cards for my great granddaughters.  This year Luna turned 3 right before Christmas


This is a top fold card with an inside step to pop up the cake.
Unfortunately, I built the inside on the back of the front so when you open the card you see this.  Whoops! I could not figure a way to fix it, and I was not starting only.

and Lahna turns 5 in a few days.


Here are my girls decorating Christmas cookies.

Right before Thanksgiving, 

they welcomed a new baby sister, Lia, to their family.


That makes 4 great-granddaughters, Laila, Lahna, Luna and Lia!
 
 
 
Challenges: 
Crafty Animals Challenge #79 - AG with an animal
Critter Crazy Challenge #82 - AG with a critter
 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. OH! What fabulous cards, love the designs. Love their names all start with L, I have a Great niece and nephew whose names start with L too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and fun cards, girls must be very happy with their special cards. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #119.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.