Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #739

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 Tuesday Morning Sketches
 
For the first few weeks of 2024, the Design Team 

is taking turns choosing 
their favorite sketch from 2023.
This is the sketch I chose. 
 
 
This was my 2023 card:

and here is my 2024 card:


 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.


4 comments:

  1. I forgot how much I love your first card for this sketch! This one is great too but that funny horse just has my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Valentine card. Love that expressive horse on the original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your super cute first card, and this one is just as awesome! Love the heart background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww - what a sweet Valentine's card! All the pattern is great. The donkey card is super cute, too. I remember that one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.