Tuesday, January 16, 2024

That Wintry Country Feeling

Double Trouble's current theme is "That Wintry Country Feeling",  I think a lot of the US is experiencing that right now.

 Luckily we are far enough south to elude the cold, wind, ice and snow!  We don't miss it one bit!  But I do miss many of the items I left in my stash up north.

 

Here is the card I made for the Double Trouble Challenge #157

(The digi images are from Gerda Steiner Designs.  The digi faces left and then I flipped it to make a second image facing right.  Printed, fussy cut, and colored with markers,)



I will also be entering this in the Farm Quest Challenge #44, where the theme is Winter Sports.


Thanks for dropping by!

 

FQCB Competition Bragging Rights

3 comments:

  1. This is a very cute card!! I love the wintery setting you've created! Excellent for the winter sports outdoors theme at FarmQuest!!! Thanks for sharing and being part of the collaboration with DTCB! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - this is adorable. Love the way you created the ice rink. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a creative way to make that awesome ice skating rink! Such cute little critters too! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.