Thursday, October 18, 2012

Burlap Flower and Wedding Favor

I wanted to show you the lovely burlap flower Joyce made for me to wear at the show in York.
It is made with the CTMH burlap ribbon which was colored with the new CTMH alcohol markers.  I didn't even know you could color burlap with markers. 

I didn't forget to post this week's CTMH class cards.  It was Joyce's birthday so we met her at Shady Maple Smorgasbord for lunch instead.   

The wedding favors Saturday were handmade.  Aren't they cute?




Yesterday I was back to making racetracks as my other grandson had the day off from school.  Of course, Matthew is a stickler for details and wanted collapsible bleachers and brought along a few Cars cars for in the parking lot.


Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to post a couple of birthday cards which should go in the mail by Saturday.

Do you think I could somehow collect the dust in my house and use it on cards like flock?  Just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. Really love this burlap flower, it was to cute..Thank for the share.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.