Monday, October 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you....

Did I ever tell you....

that I love iris folding?  If not, I love iris folding.  I found a pattern for an iris folded santa ornament and immediately knew that the pine cone swag in a new SparkleNSprinkle set would be a perfect compliment.  The mailman brought my new Holiday Foliage set on Friday.  I definitely have plans for this set!!!!

http://sparklensprinkle.com/o/images/00-475HolidayFoliage%20web.jpg


But the first order of business was this Santa card:
I used some SparkleNSprinkle goldenrod velvet glitter and tear-ific tape to make the top of the ornament and snow white flock on his hat.  I also used a swirled embossing folder to give curls to his beard but you can barely see it in the picture.




I think I'll enter this in the Paper Playtime challenge this week since Anything Goes this week.




2 comments:

  1. What a cute Santa!!! Adorable ornament idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little santa, and I like the saying along his hat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.