Monday, October 1, 2012

Mojo Card Info

Earlier this morning I posted my Mojo Monday Card and headed out the door.  I'm home now and, as promised, here is some info on my card:

I used the Sparkle N Sprinkle Stamp Set Christmas Greetings for both the "let it Snow" banner and the random stamped background paper that is behind the large Snowflake.  Both the large and small snowflakes, which are cardboard dimensional elements, are embossed with Peppermint Stick Embossing Powder from SNS.  The large snowflake I left white before embossing.  The smaller one I lightly inked with a pale blue ink before embossing.  The embossing powder is semi-transparent so the blue shows through and looks really cool with the glittery white and pink in the powder. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for saying hi.