Thursday, July 18, 2013

Christmas in July with Bugaboo Stamps - Post #1

Catch the Bug Challenge Blog is having a week long event, starting with a blog hop last Saturday and continuing with challenges every day this week.  Since it has been super hot this week, what could be better than spending the day in the AC making Christmas cards and using some fun digis from Bugaboo Stamps?

Here is my entry for Sunday's Challenge  'Show me your Santa', a shaker card with some ribbon from Love Bug Creations.






4 comments:

  1. Totally precious! Love how you have made him a shaker! Thanks for playing along with us at Bugaboo's Christmas In July Celebration!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how cute is this? I love the shaker window card so fun and clever. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us at the Christmas in July challenges at Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh - I love Santa peeping through the window.
    Thanks for entering our Christmas in July event, good luck in the draw!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO STAMPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab project! Kudos to you! Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity with all of us at Bugaboo Stamps!

    I also dropped by to let you know that you've won a free stamp from your stop at my blog (big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com)! Please email me at : yvonnecs@rocketmail.com with the subject line reading 'My CIJ Win from Bugaboo Stamps' so I can get you your prize! Congratulations!

    Scrappy -Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.