Monday, July 15, 2013

Playing with Pemberly Paper

Pemberly is one of my favorite paper packs from Close to my Heart.  I was organizing my overflowing paper drawer on Saturday, realized that I haven't used it for a while, and set it aside to make this week's Mojo Monday Card.     Usually I do my MM card first but today I also needed to make a Congratulations card and that should get in the mail asap.  Why not just combine the two, you might ask.  Originally that was my intention, but the Mojo Sketch just wasn't doing it for me right away.
Without further commentary, here is my first card for today:


 And here is the sketch and my entry for  Mojo Monday Challenge #302 :


I used the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge to cut out the bow and stars.  The stamps are from a CTMH set called For Every Occasion.
(Tip of the Day:  Remember to place the strainer in the sink before washing your stamps.  I bid a sad goodbye to my little "Hi!".)





3 comments:

  1. Debi, such lovely cards - REally great colors and wonderful choice of sentiments on them! Very pretty. Sorry about your little Hi going down the drain .... :-( I like the new font on your blog! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Debi...so sorry about your little "hi!". I stepped on a "princess" stamp that I loved and twisted it...so I know how you feel! I LOVE the Pemberly paper, too, but sadly couldn't buy any because I came back on the CTMH scene too late.
    Love the card, too! Have a good week!...Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are really magnificent, Deb! Wonderful papers. I just have to find those and buy a pack.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.