Thursday, February 8, 2018

Quilting today

Three weeks ago we went into Eustis to visit the My Favorite Things store.  I purchased a quilt square die, something that had been on my wish list for a while.  Then I got that stupid butt kicking cold.
(I am feeling much better.  Thank you to everyone who has asked.)  
Today, I finally unwrapped the die and made 3 squares using CTMH papers.
Then, after making the squares, I wasn't sure what to do with them. 
Using a set of stamps from Our Craft Lounge, they became Easter cards and will find their way to SAS4Kids.


 
Challenges:
Southern Girls Challenge - 3 or more papers 
Addicted to Stamps Challenge # 278 - Holiday
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Week of Feb 6 - Anything Goes
Always Fun Challenge #44 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart Challenge # 193- Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Challenge Week 5 - Anything Goes


 


5 comments:

  1. Great Easter cards -love the new quilt die and selection of papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the patchwork effect. Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week 5 Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - I'm officially jealous that you live close enough to the MFT store!! Love how you used the new die on your cards. Thanks for playing along with our Holiday challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry I'm late but your card is awesome!! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the quilted look on your easter cards! Great choice of papers and colours! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again next time and good luck :-)!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi- DT
    https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.