Friday, February 23, 2018

Paper Piecing

My plan was to gather things to work on at a crop.  But after I stamped this bunny (4 times), one thing lead to another and before I knew it I had all these little shirts, pants and ties stamped, fussy cut and ready to assemble on a card.  A lot of scraps went into making 4 of these cards which are headed to SAS4K. 
 The papers and stamps are from CTMH.
Challenges:
Cute Card Thrusday Challenge #518 - Cute Critters
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #391 - Color Challenge/Anything Goes
Navy blues, cream and red. Very striking color pallet.

3 comments:

  1. This is completely adorable. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and great take on the color challenge! THanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks, hope to see you again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bunny card. So glad you joined us at Incy Wincy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.