Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #339 with Sunny Studio

Sweets For My Sweet 
is the challenge theme this week at 
with Sunny Studio Stamps sponsoring.  
 Their clear stamp set, Two Scoops, was my choice to make my design team cards.
  (I have been without a printer and  am so happy to be able to participate this week.)

 Valentine's Day is fast approaching.
A raspberry soft ice cream with chocolate sprinkles would be the perfect sweet from my sweetie.


This is such a great layered stamp set.  The cone is actually made with two stamps  and the ice cream is made with three.  It gives you great shading and realistic images.

Here's another card I made with the Two Scoops Stamps Set.

 That cherry is made with 4 stamps and some gloss to make it even more realistic.  I fussy cut my images, but there are dies available.

You can find this stamp set and many more at 
 
 

Can't wait to see what Sweets you might have for your Sweet.
Enter them in this week's
(All the papers used are from CTMH.  Stitched circle dies are from La La Land.) 

6 comments:

  1. These cards are gorgeous Debi! I love the colors and beautiful textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love both of your cards! Your texture on card one is divine! Your DP is very pretty! I also love the pop of red on the 2nd and the gloss on the cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both adorable cards. Thanks for joining us at the Always Fun Challenges blog.
    Misty DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO darling! Both of these cards are so much fun to look at...I love all the details you've added! Thank you so much for playing along with us Paper Girls on our 6th Anniversary challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me think of summer, thanks for sharing it with us at MMM challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.