Friday, February 9, 2018

Joyful Stars Close to My Heart February Blog Hop

Welcome to the Febuary


Close to My Heart Joyful Stars Blog Hop.
 
Have some fun hopping between the blogs of this group of talented Close to My Heart consultants, and me, where we share creative projects using CTMH products.
Have you seen the new CTMH Seasonal Expressions Catalog?
Hop along with us to see some awesome projects using the new products.
I decided to use the papers and one of the Picture My Life cards from the new Gimme Some Sugar Paper Pack to make a card for this month's hop.

 And then I used some scraps to put together a masculine birthday card, too.
 
Now, since this is a blog hop,
you might have arrived here from  Krista Hershberger's blog.
Your next stop is Andrea Sherman's blog.   
The hop is circular.  
If you are just starting here, simply continue hopping until you find your way back, making the full circle.  
If you get lost, the complete list of participants is on Joyce's blog. 

6 comments:

  1. I can't begin to tell you how awesome I think that it is that you made a masculine card with GMSS! Who would have thought?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and very clever, too. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the masculine card - I never would have thought you could use pink on a guy's card but it works so perfectly with the green!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.