Saturday, February 24, 2018

Sympathy Card using Graphic 45 Paper

Graphic 45 paper is so hard for me to resist.  I picked up just one sheet of this on my trip to Violet's in Lakeland, FL. 
Today I've used it to make a sympathy card.  I hope to use the rest of the sheet for much happier occasions.
Challenges:
Scrapy Land Challenge #84 - Anything Goes (I used a Spellbinders die set.)
Craft Dee Bowz February Challenge - Anything Goes with a handmade bow 
Aud Sentiments Challenge #197 - For a Friend (This is for my BFF of 46 years, whose mother just passed.)
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Way to Add a Sentiment  (I like to stamp it and pop it onto a card to make it stand out.)
Just Add Ink Challenge #397 - Just add "H"  (Heartfelt)
Cut It Up Challenge #142 - Anything Goes with die cuts (I used a Spellbinders die set.) 


Thanks for dropping by.
You might want to scroll down to see the pretty Butterfly Pop Up card in the previous post.
Come back tomorrow to see my Bridge Fold Birthday Card. 

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, sophisticated sympathy card. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The textured dsp is gorgeous Debi. Thanks for sharing at just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and colourful. I love how this looks quilted. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. Love your ribbon and the bow. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with such amazing patterned paper. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.