Monday, November 19, 2012

MOJO Monday 268

Kind of threw my mojo entry  together real quickly because my grandson is here today (no school-teacher conferences).  Picked up a $1 pkg of paper at Michael's the other day, so I used that.  Got the doily die cut for my birthday and cut a bunch out of adhesive paper the other day just to try it out, so used one of those with some luau green velvet glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  Did some embossing and added a poinsettia brad from CTMH after I added a touch of red to the tips of the leaves.  Put it together and what have you got?  My Mojo entry for this week:

5 comments:

  1. Cute - love how you added all the circles and the glitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sparkles! Such a cute and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and sparkly, Deb! That creamy poinsettia is the perfect contrast against the festive colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cheery Christmas card! The sparkle is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.