Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tomorrow, tomorrow, the hop starts tomorrow, it's only a day away!!!!



Thought I'd thank you in advance for joining the Sparkle N Sprinkle Winter Wonderland Blog Hop that starts tomorrow.
I'm sorry to say - no cake.
BUT
there will be prizes! 

And I'm sure all the wonderful, new ideas will get you in the mood to enter the Sparkle N Sprinkle November Sketch Challenge underway right now. 

By the way, I used the Flower Border from the SNS Borders and Elements stamp set to edge the scalloped oval and make the bottom border for this card.  I also used the "Give Thanks" stamp from the NEW SNS Fall Harvest stamp set, blocking off the "Give", for the sentiment.  And the sparkle in the center of the flowers is SNS Sparkling Snow Glitter.




2 comments:

Thanks so much for saying hi.