Monday, November 12, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!

Once again it's Monday, my favorite day of the week.  I was awakened by my very annoying cat, Sarge.  But on a Monday he is forgiven and receives a good petting before I get up to do my Mojo Monday card.  And here it is:  



I used Sparkle N Sprinkle's new stamp set Fall Harvest.  

If you'd like to see an absolutely gorgeous card made from these stamps check out Marie's blog.  She's one of my fellow, very talented, SNS design team members.  In fact, you can see samples from all the very talented SNS design team members this week-end. 

Simply take a walk, or hop, in the Sparkle N Sprinkle Winter Wonderland  blog hop  Nov 15,16,17 and 18.  There's gonna be prizes. 

4 comments:

  1. You've been very busy. Love the added burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job and love the burlap! Very dimensional and lots of texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.