Sunday, November 25, 2012

Above and Beyond

Once a month a few of us get together at Joyce's for, what we call, the Above and Beyond Club, where we boldly (sometimes not so boldly) try things above the scope of our normal CTMH card class.  Yesterday we made ornaments/gift toppers. 


Somewhere I lost a piece of ribbon from the first ornament, probably in my car or Joyce's driveway.  Not to worry, I know where to get more.
And I think I'll bling the second one up a bit, as soon as I get my craft table back in order. 

Tomorrow is Mojo Monday.  See you then!

4 comments:

  1. Wow - these are so pretty. Beautiful colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice - love the different non-traditional colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have created. Will be beautiful on a package.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.