Monday, November 5, 2012

Soldiers in your cup!

For some reason, as I waited for my blog page to load, the Folgers jingle came into my head.  I guess it's because I like waking up on Mondays because of the Mojo Monday Challenge.  Now you might be wondering why my post heading is "soldiers" in your cup.  There's a cute little joke about a 4 yr old who runs into the kitchen and plops one of his toy soldiers in his mom's coffee cup, because the TV said 'the best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup'. 

So here is my entry for this week's Mojo Monday 266 Contest:


The first week of the month Mojo Monday gives out prizes (randomly selected).  If you aren't interested in playing along, check it out anyway.  You'd be amazed at all the ideas and cards that can be made from basically the same sketch.

I used more of the papers that I got as a freebie in my Quick Cards magazine.  The Merry Christmas stamp is from one of the new Sparkle N Sprinkle sets.  The words look a little blurry but are actually embossed with Peppermint Stick embossing powder also from SNS.  The deep purple snowflake embossed cardstock is from CTMH.  Their white core papers make them great for embossing and sanding.  And the gorgeous silver brad and purple sparkles are also from CTMH.




3 comments:

Thanks so much for saying hi.