Friday, November 30, 2012

Just couldn't sleep....

....so I made a couple cards in the middle of the night.

Today I'll be going to Joyce's  (yes, again!)  where a few of us are getting together to make cards for our service men and women to send back to their families at home.  There might be a McDonald's everywhere, but not a Hallmark store.  That's where Operation Write Home comes in.  Don't know what to do with all the challenge cards you make?  Check out their website and keep our troops in mind when making your cards.   And since I couldn't sleep, I got a headstart on today's project - Valentine's cards.

I'll be entering this card in the PaperPlay Week 48 Challenge.
And since everything I used has been in my stash for over 6 months, I'll also enter it in the Oldie But a Goodie Challenge.


3 comments:

  1. This is pretty. I like the plaid paper you used, too. Simple, clean and pretty. :) --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Debbi, but the theme over at OBAG this time is Let It Snow as well as using an oldie! Nice card though & your very organised thinking about Valentines before Christmas. Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.