Monday, June 20, 2016

Mojo Monday #453

My craft (dining room) table looks like a tornado hit it.  When I need the tape, a tool, a marker, whatever, it's like playing a game of I Spy.  I am almost finished making the cards my cousin requested.  Then, hopefully, I'll get things a bit more organized.  I know I have turquoise glitter trim somewhere!
Kid cards is what I'm working on right now.  My 'go to' digi stamps for kids are Bugaboo Stamps.  I printed up a bunch and set to coloring.  This pile of partying turtles  was perfect for today's Mojo Monday sketch.
 
(Sentiment stamp is CTMH)
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
 
QKR Stampede Challenge #196 - Stitching Real or Faux


Now, I must work on a very special Tuesday Throwdown Challenge DT post  for tomorrow.   Hope you'll be back to check it out!


 

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun image. I LOve your colours and design. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! Love those sweet turtles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like there is a fun party going on there on that card! Such a cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable, I am giving away old/retired Verve stamps on my blog....comment for your chance at winning

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2016/06/youre-best.html

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card perfect for our Dotty challenge at Crafty Catz good luck and hope you will join us again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at CraftyCatz for our dotty challenge.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so adorable. Thank you for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.